A&A Removals in Bury – Terms and Conditions :
These conditions explain your rights, obligations and responsibilities and those of “A&A Removals Bury”
1. Our quotation can be a fixed price or hourly rate and based on information customer supplies unless a survey is requested. . This estimation may change if any of the following have not been taken into account when preparing our quotation:
a. We have to deliver/collect goods above or below ground or 1st floor
b. We supply any extra services other than discussed
c. Stairs, lifts or doorways are inadequate for free movement of goods
d. We cannot get our vehicle to within 10metres of site entrance and access to items in site is greater than 10metres
e. Parking or other fees
f. There are delays or events outside our reasonable control
g.Late Change of moving date by you to a Saturday, Sunday or Bank Holiday
h.FIXED PRICE QUOTES: PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE TRY OUR BEST TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE CHEAPEST OPTIONS TO CARRY OUT YOUR REMOVAL, IF IT TRANSPIRES THAT AN EXTRA TRIP IS REQUIRED OR AN EXTRA VAN LAID ON THEN IF WE CAN DO SO, IT WILL BE AT THE CHEAPEST POSSIBLE PRICE AND AT THE CUSTOMERS EXPENSE.
2. Max. fully loaded weight of vehicle will not be exceeded (irrespective of volume) and will be at drivers discretion
3. Our staff are not qualified or authorised to undertake any work such as furniture dismantling assembling, connecting
or disconnecting of appliances, fixtures, fittings etc. but will endeavor to do though will be at your liability completely and subject to our current rate pro-rata
4. It will be your responsibility to :
a. Ensure all small goods are adequately packed in strong stackable boxes/containers suitable to hold items/weight, if not using our packing service
b. Ensure all delicate and fragile surfaces are not left exposed
c. Be present or represented throughout the removal
d. Take all reasonable steps to ensure that nothing to be removed is left behind or taken in error
e. Ensure no possessions of yours are left in our vehicles when finally departing
f. Advise us prior to our arrival of any facts or circumstances that to your knowledge could increase the time needed to satisfactorily complete your removal
g. Where you require our packing service please ensure everything is in readiness and that our staff are un-encumbered
5. We reserve the right to charge 50% of the removal cost if we do not receive a minimum of 12 hours notice of cancellation
and to charge waiting time if the starting time, loading time or un-loading time is delayed by you or your agents within 12 hours of due commencement. Charged at our current rates
6. We are a self- insured company and hereby agree to compensate for any loss/damage to your property whilst in the process of your removal subject to the following:
£10,000 TOTAL GOODS, £1,000 MAX/SINGLE ITEM, £50 CUSTOMER EXCESS
a. Damage/loss due to our negligence only where free ,un-restricted movement is possible
b. Goods must be handled by our staff only
c. Small goods must be adequately packed/wrapped within sealed boxes/lidded containers
d. Electrical mal-function must be as a result of evident physical damage and pointed out by you at the time
e. In the event of damage to which we are liable we may choose to either have repaired (the least of 3 reasonable quotes),
replace or compensate to your satisfaction up to the present time value-not new for old and no allowance for antiquity value.
f. Limitations as stated above
g. You must inspect your goods for damage and report any such damage to driver in charge of your removal before we depart your property
7. The following items are specifically excluded from this contract:
Jewellery, watches, trinkets, precious stones or metals, money ,deeds, securities, stamps, coins or collections of similar kind, pianos ,plants, livestock data loss – computers, items within boxes not packed by ourselves.
9 It is the customers responsibility to check that the van quoted to be used is adequate .
10. Your booking is deemed your acceptance of these terms and conditions in full.
Return to HOME PAGE